The best links and resources for the iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thecarrot, Jul 20, 2010.

1. thecarrot macrumors regular

Hey guys, I'm working on updating this symbaloo webmix on the iphone 4. It has a great group of links regarding it already, but I think it needs a few more to be what I hope it can be which is a great overall resource for the phone. My idea is that it can help people learn more about the phone, and also have a useful compilation of links that they can share with others.

Here's the link to what I have so far :)

http://bit.ly/cSxAsw

Let me know what you guys think and also don't forget to press "add it" after viewing the page to get all my updates automatically

Thanks in advance!

2. headcheese macrumors regular

3. cward0715 macrumors regular

The site looks awesome. It's a great resource. Good job!

4. thecarrot thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks guys! Yeah symbaloo is perfect for creating things just like this, it has other uses too of course but I thought it would be a good idea to make a webmix for the iphone 4, and if I get enough input, hopefully grow it into a great overall resource :)

5. iggypod macrumors 6502a

iggypod

6. Fabienne macrumors 65816

Fabienne

Great. I will recommend that. Lots of hard work went into it and I think it's a wonderful resource.

7. thecarrot thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks so much for the input guys! I agree its a pretty cool site and the UI is definitely very visually appealing. Don't forget to press "add it" after previewing the webmix to add it to your own Symbaloo, where if you create a free account you can save any webmix to it. Its pretty useful imo :)

Anyone have any suggestions for links I should add to the iphone 4 one? Thanks!

8. thecarrot thread starter macrumors regular

Hey guys just a quick update..I realized I never put this forum on the webmix so I added that along with a couple other links...Let me know of any feedback you guys might have about the webmix :) Also, remember to click "add this" after viewing it to get the updates automatically without reclicking the link or anything

9. thecarrot thread starter macrumors regular

Links Added today:

-iPhone 4 teardown
    -White iPhone info

Any feedback is greatly appreciated! There are also webmixes about the ipad, apple overall, and top iphone apps :)

10. thecarrot thread starter macrumors regular

No new updates today but I also wanted to link another webmix which is various iphone apps...most of them are very well known and popular but they could be useful to some people, especially those who just got the iphone :)

Linky: http://bit.ly/9FNDRK