THE BEST NEW THING ABOUT RMB2

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by RUGGLES99, Apr 19, 2016.

1. RUGGLES99 macrumors 6502

We won;t have to see any more threads predicting what the second gen will and won;t have. thank god!

2. Idarzoid macrumors 6502

And we'll be seeing threads predicting what the 3rd gen/redesign will have.

3. Howard2k macrumors 6502a

Howard2k

Will there be more threads from people whining about the specs? Or do we have to wait for a MB Pro refresh for that to cease?

4. Jayderek macrumors 6502

Jayderek

Thankfully some of that whining will stop in this forum and be carried over to the rMBP forum.

The one-port whining and such will continue here for quite awhile...or at least until the recess bell rings.

5. FilmIndustryGuy macrumors member

Nerds focus your energy on yourselves. Your life will pass and you'll pass it beating off to your macs instead of growing through fantastic people. Go to any tech meet up or tech product launch and meet your fellow forum activists. I've been to many because my job made me. I wouldn't want to be friends with any of these creatures. They mostly look and act like they live in moms basement and eat microwaved hot pockets for dinner, forever daydreaming of what a real vagina may look like in person. Made me realize who's advice and complaints I'm reading when I look at forums. Macs are just a tool to get stuff done and make money with to move forward. They are not your children.

6. SR71 macrumors 68000

Lol what?

7. RUGGLES99 thread starter macrumors 6502

8. SteveJUAE macrumors 68000

SteveJUAE

What about having more polls on gender diversity with the new Rose Gold :D

9. BarcelonaPaul Suspended

I totally totally agree with you! Some of the materialism & geekiness by a few truly horrifies me. And, it's simply a product. Nicer things outside with Mother Nature!
    --- Post Merged, Apr 20, 2016 ---
    The Rose Gold is my favourite. It's 2016 for a lot of us and we are confident with our colour choices. I still can't believe that in today's society, some people still think a colour is suited to one type over another. Thats the sadness of society for you! Move on, and follow yourself only!

10. jclardy macrumors 68040

jclardy

Given Apple's recent history I highly doubt we will have a redesign of the MacBook in a year. The Air design has been around since 2010..and the 13" rMBP since 2012. Even in the iOS world the iPad Pro is essentially the same design as the original iPad Air.

Maybe we'll get a new 14" model if they drop the Air line. At best we will get a second port, but even that is doubtful.

11. Idarzoid macrumors 6502

Hm, the first gen Air released in 2008 is kinda similar to the current rMB, (1 USB port, etc, though the Air had miniDVI, headphone jack and charging port), it had 3 specs bump before it saw a redesign where they added ports and SD card reader.