The Best Notebook Cooler Out There???

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by laravia18, Nov 14, 2007.

1. laravia18 macrumors member

I have done brief research on a notebook cooler and some say that it depends on the size of your computer, and some notebook coolers work better than others depending where your vents are. I have the previous generation Macbook so I was looking at getting this bundle, because it comes with everything I need http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...88228&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1186003681331 but I am not sure of the quality of that item. So anyone knows of a great notebook cooler. My computer usually doesn't get that hot...but when it gets hot, it gets hot!!!

Can I move this thread to Buying Tips, Advice & Discussion? I didn't mean to post it here. I am having senior moments in my youth, sorry!

2. GfulDedFan macrumors 65816

GfulDedFan

I have 2 different cooling devices...... one for at work and one for home.

At work I have this because it provides great ventilation to stay cool and it elevates my MacBook for comfort. Plus it keeps the desk in check by creating storage below for my keyboard and cords.

At home, this is better suited for using on my lap or in bed. The usb fan keeps it cool and provides a nice white noise for relaxing.

Prices vary on these products depending on where you buy them.