Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by SteveJ0bs, Sep 28, 2012.
I have been looking for one for a while
My local Best Buy store has one by Rocketfish, simply called "New iPhone hard shell case".
A very simple "snap on the back" case.
A variety of colors, I got a sort of metallic orange which makes my iphone look a lot like the new iPod touch, now that I think about it ;-)
Very thin. My iPhone 5 with case is still thinner than a naked 4/4S. The inside has a nice soft coating that should prevent scratching of the aluminum back and sides, I hope.
Sector 5 element case
$170, no thanks. Wait for the knockoffs to show up on www.caseswill.com
I used an elago S4 on my iPhone 4. I just ordered the S5 for my iPhone 5.
Distronic on amazon is one of the best cases I've ever used. Currently have the black one on the black iPhone
AppleCare+ would be the sleekest case my friend.
ok! wish you the best!
Case-Mate Barely There. Very sleek; adds no bulk whatsoever. Top and bottom are uncovered with wrapped around corners.
LOL, a case that is almost as expensive as the phone. Do they make a case for the case?
LOL I agree.
I thought I'd try the pinlo slice, and also ordered a no-name transparent bumper.
My iP5 is currently surviving nicely in it's (trimmed) original plastic film, as I haven't had anything delivered yet!
Haha so true!
On a per $ basis, these are the ugliest cases in the world. Garbage.
says who? you?! haha please
I've ordered a few from Amazon to try out. These are the slimmest I could find.
1. Apple iPhone 5 Ringke SLIM Soft Feeling Premium Hard Case : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...SIN=B00993E8B6&linkCode=as2&tag=6458422537-20
2. Anker Glaze Case for iPhone 5: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...SIN=B008WXM43S&linkCode=as2&tag=6458422537-20
3. Photive Natural Slim Fit Case for Apple iPhone 5: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...SIN=B0097BZNPK&linkCode=as2&tag=6458422537-20
4. AViiQ Thin Series iPhone 5 Case (sold out ): http://www.aviiq.com/collections/iphone/products/thin-series-iphone-5-case
5. Slim Hard Plastic Snap-On Matte Back Case for new iPhone5 5TH GEN (this one is the closest I could find to the Desmay Slight): http://www.ebay.com/itm/230851440663
1. Not bad, not as thin as the Desmay Slight (the iPhone 4S version). This one's a "soft finish" or rubbery feel. There's also a non-rubbery one.
2. Meh. TPU case paired with a plastic bumper. I wouldn't consider this one slim at all.
3. I like. Reminds me of the Case-Mate Barely There series.
4. [sold out]
5. The closest I could get to an official Desmay Slight. This very well might be what Desmay will release. This is much better than paying $25 for the Desmay.
Everyone with common sense not to buy a $159 case for a phone.
That's a bit judgemental don't you think? They make some sweet cases, even if the Sector isn't the best looking in my opinion. For some people $159 is affordable protection for their phone, and that kind of dough gets you a pretty high tech case.
^Lol. I was in that trend of buying an expensive case when I had my 4.
I like this one from eBay.
Under $4 delivered.
I really like the feel and the fact that the edges are chamfered to match the chamfers on the iPhone.
Really adds to the sleekness.
Those snap on cases that only cover the back are weird looking IMO, they look like cases that were not completed.