Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jackwills

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 13, 2012
New York, NY
Appreciate Yall!:)
Updates: I finally decided to give a try to the Poetic Atmosphere, have been using it for 2 months now
It fits tight but its hard when you tryna take it off, it weigh like a naked iPhone 4 when the case was on
Still trying to look for better cases that can protect the whole phone from scratches and can still keep slim and light

thenumbersrbad

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2008
I have the Spigen Linear Metal case, and I really like the fit and the two tone look of the one I have.

I got the slate color and it comes with an extra red bottom piece.

I also use a dark aluminum home button, and I think it matches the sides of the case and looks good.

I have just a flat screen protector on it and I know someone earlier mentioned they didn't know why anyone without a glass screen protector would use aluminum home button but I think the look tells it all. It looks stunning to me.

Anyway, just my two cents.

Grassso

macrumors newbie
Apr 9, 2013
best? it depends on what you like, just search on amazon, ebay or other websites, you will find the best for you.

Ta0jin

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2011
Maryland
X-Doria Defense 360 is the perfect solution to anyone who wants clear and thin with all around protection.

darky90

macrumors member
Oct 30, 2012
If you're looking for an ultra thin case, these dollar cases from a seller on eBay are really very good. I've tried at least 10 different ones and really like these. The ad says they are TPU but I see them more like a really thin plastic. They are designed very well and fit perfectly. They are also easy to put on and take off. The only drawback is it takes 2 weeks to get them from China. Here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clear-Ultra...637&pid=100015&prg=1006&rk=1&sd=160885926175&

I recently got a similar one like this but in blue. I agree, very nice thin case and fits very well. And can't beat the price either.

Infinitewisdom

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2012
Best thin case? For the money, it's tough to beat the Caudabe Veil. Hands down the thinnest case I've seen. They've got pretty good customer service too. My first one had a little scratch, which admittedly is something I totally could've lived with. Snapped a pic and sent it to them and they agreed to send me a replacement.

Going for 9.95 on Amazon which interestingly enough is 3 bucks cheaper than on Caudabe's website. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords="Caudabe:+the+veil"

thelookingglass

macrumors 68020
Apr 27, 2005
Best thin case? For the money, it's tough to beat the Caudabe Veil. Hands down the thinnest case I've seen. They've got pretty good customer service too. My first one had a little scratch, which admittedly is something I totally could've lived with. Snapped a pic and sent it to them and they agreed to send me a replacement.

Going for 9.95 on Amazon which interestingly enough is 3 bucks cheaper than on Caudabe's website. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords="Caudabe:+the+veil"

Agreed on the Caudabe Veil. Excellent case, especially for the price. Looks like it's gone up a little bit, but still pretty cheap.

I also tried the Anker Glaze. Decent enough case, but suffice to say that's not really what I'd consider a "thin" case. It's more along the lines of something like the Speck Candy Shell.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.