The Big Question:

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Glideslope, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Glideslope Suspended

Glideslope

2. MojoRisinSD macrumors regular

That was all pretty common sense stuff. Also, was the cheap shot to Edition owners really necessary at the end?

3. dannyyankou macrumors 603

dannyyankou

When I read the headline Edition owners was the first thing that popped into my head.

4. kmj2318 macrumors 68000

kmj2318

Did Bloomberg hire Josh Topolsky to get him to photoshop the same pink to blue gradient The Verge used to use?

5. GrumpyMom macrumors 601

GrumpyMom

That was no fun unless I attempt to do the opposite of everything in that article--except for the Edition part. I can't afford an Edition so I'll get the gold Spigen bumper and pretend it's the Edition.

It will especially be fun arguing with Siri in public. I'll be the lunatic yelling at my wrist which will be snarking back at me in the British male accent the way my IPhone does. I will even wear fish net tights and get photographed randomly grabbing myself in public like the celebrities! Now THAT is how you rock the Apple Watch!

6. sahilpatel12 macrumors 6502a

sahilpatel12

yeah , for some people like that editor ( sounds like his pretty jealous and getting burned by those who can afford it ).

7. Tsuchiya macrumors 68020

Tsuchiya

Skimmed the article, but enjoyed the video.

Glancing down at your Watch for notifications mid-conversation might wind a few people up. At least with your phone, you are often given the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps an important message or email came through. Staring at your watch though? You got somewhere better to be man?

8. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

also known as everyday life on the NYC subway :D

9. JhawkLive macrumors newbie

Casio

the fact that the link makes it look like an ol' school casio calculator watch makes me want it even more.

10. Wildgift macrumors 6502

Get the $250.00 Apple iPocket Protector!

11. JhawkLive macrumors newbie

Does it come in space grey?