The cake has been taken.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mcdj, Aug 31, 2008.

1. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

2. alFR macrumors 68020

Lordy. Next it'll be "When I hold sleep button and slide to power off, phone will not receive calls. Should I exchange? Plz help!!!111!!!one!!". :eek:

3. rockinrocker macrumors 65816

rockinrocker

i gotta say i honestly never noticed that the battery icon changed colors...

oh crap, when i push the home button, it takes be back to the home screen, do you think i should exchange?!?!?!:confused::confused:

4. AJsAWiz macrumors 68040

AJsAWiz

Sos

Well, when I plug in my iPhone there's a little lightening bolt in the upper right hand corner. Is is safe to take it outdoors in the rain when it's like this? Do I need to seek shelter immediately?

5. arkitect macrumors 601

arkitect

6. StoneColdSober macrumors 6502

I haven't complained until, now. Just figured I would wait until 2.1 came to see if it got fixed. When I press the sleep button on top, my screen goes black. I made an appointment with genius bar because Apple Support was absolutely no help. They told me it's supposed to do this. Yeah, whatever.

7. Rigsby macrumors regular

8. AJsAWiz macrumors 68040

AJsAWiz

Whoa! The exact same thing has been happening with mine since I've had it! Must be a viral attack :eek:

9. rotobadger macrumors 65816

rotobadger

I am now on my 34th iPhone due to this problem.

10. StoneColdSober macrumors 6502

Someone really needs to create a poll to find out how many iPhone users are having these problems. That way we can collect data to prove to Apple, AT&T, O2, Rogers, Orange, T-Mobile etc. that we are really having these issues and they will fix them.

11. Spongey817 macrumors regular

He should email SJ about this unfortunate incident. Someone at Apple has to take responsibility for their faulty products.

12. alFR macrumors 68020

We have another contender: ;)

13. liquidtrend macrumors 6502

liquidtrend

Someone really needs to step up and start a legal battle. A company like apple should pay me a lot of money because of their painful software release on the public like this. Effff this. I'm going back to my motorola startac and ipaq combo. They never let me down.

14. Ntombi macrumors 68040

Ntombi

15. jcostaman macrumors member

jcostaman

When I press the home button and the sleep wake button at the same time a light flashes and I get scared and drop my phone. Additionaly when I hold it down it turns off then becomes bricked. This is my 4th time doing this. At least the people at the applyle store know how to fix the problem. Someone please HELP!!!!!!!!:confused:

16. Sweetbike40 macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

when I'm listening to music and a phone call comes in, the music stops playing. ??????

17. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

18. MultiFinder17 macrumors 68000

MultiFinder17

When I push near the center of the bottom of the screen, there's a short *click* and whatever app I am in closes to the icon screen! HALP!!!!!

19. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Holy hell that rocks! Though in numbers alone, the speaker question still wins.

20. ki2594 macrumors 6502a

LOL thats a good question but like everytime i accidently hold my finger on an application, they start to like...jiggle?

Is this a graphical issue and is there a certain card or something that the iPhone uses for graphics?

thanks!

21. Rat-Boy macrumors 65816

Rat-Boy

Well darn.

I have searched both forums and can't figure out why my phone keeps dropping calls when I press that red candy bar thing on the screen.

Daggnabbit...

Will they take it back at the genius bar?

22. Mad Mac Maniac macrumors 601

Mad Mac Maniac

A little bit of here and a little bit of there.
    I think you guys are being too harsh. When I first got my iPhone i noticed that too and wondered if something was wrong.

In all honestly it is a little strange when you think about it. I think it should always be green even on the home screen. But that's just my 2 cents.

23. dallas112678 macrumors 6502a

Oh and do you think those little Apple store thingies in Best Buy will have them?