The 'Camp Out at Apple Retail Store' Thread

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lupend88, Sep 9, 2016.

1. lupend88 macrumors 6502

lupend88

So who's gonna go for it? I'm hoping they'll have stock in store for me on launch day and then I'll return my preorder when it arrives.

FYI- ordered iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black AT&T and got a delivery date of 9/26 - 10/3.

2. wingnut8 macrumors 65816

wingnut8

Are we even sure they will have any other than reservations?

3. Mackneezie macrumors regular

Mackneezie

I won't be "camping out" but I will definitely be there on launch day. Since I couldn't get the Jet Black with the iPhone Upgrade Plan so I am hoping to get a 128gb 7 Jet Black by standing in line. If not I will get the regular black probably. The Apple store I go to isn't quite as busy as a lot of other bigger cities, it's inside of a mall that doesn't open until 8 or 9 usually anyways so people don't really camp there. Just have to get there early because I know those Jet Blacks will be gone QUICK!

In my previous launch day experiences, the entire genius bar and behind the genius bar is flooded with iPhone boxes.

4. Ezra923 macrumors regular

I ordered a 7 with ATT Next and realized i now want the plus instead, my friend said he will have one for me at launch saved. Can I cancel and redo the whole installment thing at launch or will it cause problems?