The Case-Mate Chrome Barely there is sweet.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by richard371, Nov 22, 2009.

1. richard371 macrumors 68000

I am always looking for the perfect case. I have the Seido Innocase 2 and love it. I saw the Case-Mate Barely There Chrome at RS and it looked to sweet to pass up. I made use of everythign in the box to make the perfect case. I took the screen cleaning cloth and cut it into about 5 pieces and placed on the back of the case. This adds a little extra shock protection, scratch resistance, and the case fits perfect with no creaking at all. The mirrored screen protector is crap so I cut out a little square and placed over the Apple logo. Not only will it protect the logo but it looks kinda cool. This case offers minimal protection but its better then bare and looks sweet too.

2. entatlrg macrumors 68040

entatlrg

thanks for the review, I was looking at this case too, I'm going to order one in silver.

3. cecoleman macrumors regular

I had this case but took it back to the store. It doesn't cover the chrome of the phone at the top and bottom. I noticed these parts scratching easily taking it in and out of my pocket. So I wanted to get something to cover the rim of the entire phone.

4. HL2020 macrumors newbie

CM chrome chips

I had two of these and on both units the chrome paint chipped off just after the return period ended. Wow now that is quality engineering!