Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Frisco

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 24, 2002
Utopia
I was enjoying my cookies and milk, watching today's keynote with marvel & excitement when the Cingular CEO came on and I passed out on top of my cookies and milk.

Mammoth

macrumors 6502a
Nov 29, 2005
Canada
Reading the title I thought you were fired from Cingular. I haven't watched the CEO do his talk because I have limited time and 13-year-old kids like me don't care (About American cellphone carriers. I <3 iPhone) :rolleyes:

After G

macrumors 68000
Aug 27, 2003
California
Sounded like a marketing blurb for Cingular ... I mean AT&T .... I mean Cingular.

Who knows which these days? :rolleyes: :p :D

SkyBell

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2006
Texas, unfortunately.
Reading the title I thought you were fired from Cingular. I haven't watched the CEO do his talk because I have limited time and 13-year-old kids like me don't care (About American cellphone carriers. I <3 iPhone) :rolleyes:

I'm 13 too you know.:) I actually watched the whole thing. And the CEO wasn't boring to me. Maybe a bit tedious, but not boring. I honestly hope they have an unlocked version of the iPhone. Or they start providing it to other carriers.

Coolnat2004

macrumors 6502
Jan 12, 2005
It wasn't as bad as the Microsoft keynote the other day.. Gates just isn't a good public speaker.. he always says 'uhh'...

iKwick7

macrumors 65816
Dec 29, 2004
The Wood of Spots, NJ
It wasn't as bad as the Microsoft keynote the other day.. Gates just isn't a good public speaker.. he always says 'uhh'...

I feel asleep somewhere a little bit before that. I put it on at about 11:30... I think I passed out somewhere between 12:30 and 1:00 a.m.. I really hate to say it, but I think I feel asleep while Steve was on stage. :(

I was really, really tired though, and I was laying down in bed with the lights off. It wasn't his fault- it was my fault. Sorry Steve!

carbonmotion

macrumors 6502a
Jan 28, 2004
San Francisco, CA
im not sure if i would get an iphone right now, i think it's at least two or three years away from being where it should be. Besides, I think the iphone is only nessary if you need a smart phone... for most college kids it'd be overkill and too big/thick/heavy. Despite all it's faults like crappy ui, I like the razor for that reason. I'm in the camp that thinks a phone should be a phone.... and maybe a really good ultra compact camera. but that's it. Hum. damn you sony, release a 5 mega pixel cybershot phone, you bastards.

SpookTheHamster

macrumors 65816
Nov 7, 2004
London
The extra speakers are always the worst parts of the keynotes, then they try to make up for it by having really soul-less performances from family-friendly (no disrespect to Mr. Mayer) artists.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.