Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bc008

macrumors 68000
Aug 6, 2007
Michigan
That's just friggin' awesome! Except it's in .sit format... *cries*

I went and installed StuffIt *gag* and "expanded" it. And because I'm such a nice guy, I've compressed the screensaver into a more contemporary .zip format so you don't have to.

You can download it below. Enjoy!

very cool. my new screensaver. thanks!

orpheus1120

macrumors 65816
Jan 23, 2008
Malaysia
This does not work properly with dual screens. It works, but System preference crashed everytime after I went it to test the screensavers on both screens. Checking the "main screen only" eliminates the crashes though.

It seems the problem is not isolated to this screensaver but to all screensavers. When screensaver is activated on both screen, the monitor freezed when I try to use the mac.

Anyone having the same issue?

dazzer21

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2005
To install it you simply mount the .dmg and move FLIQLO.saver to ~/Library/Screen Savers/ and then open the "Desktop & Screen Saver" preference pane in "System Preferences..."

In Leopard, I just opened the ScreenSaver preferences and dragged the .saver file over the main window - installed it automatically.

KidMoe85

macrumors member
Jul 17, 2009
I can't get mine to work. I first tried double clicking the fliqlo.saver icon and then dragging it to the screensaver folder but neither worked.

sparky7

macrumors member
Jul 10, 2008
From the developer:

"yuji: I received a lot of mail about Fliqlo's incompatibility with Snow Leopard. Fliqlo is generated from ScreenTime that is able to convert Adobe Flash into Screensaver Format. However, ScreenTime also incompatible with Snow Leopard. I heard ScreenTime will update in the next few days. After those update, I will update Fliqlo as quickly as possible. Please visit my site few weeks later.:) (Today, 09:32)"

http://www.9031.com/japan/

dayneoram

macrumors member
May 30, 2008
For all those tired of the repeated asking of "Whoa, what's that clock screensaver?!" in the Post your Mac setup thread, I thought I'd attempt to stem the anger by posting this.

The screensaver you so desire is called Fliqlo and is available from here.

Here's what it looks like:
IMG_2169.jpg

Please do not ask about it in any other thread. :)

My dad uses this one, and i likes very much but... any chance of a link to one that works on snow leopard please? that same one if possible... thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.