The collection

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by digitalrampage, Aug 3, 2017.

1. digitalrampage macrumors regular

Hi Everyone,

My name is Adrian (aka Digitalrampage)

I've been on Macrumors so long, this "Apple Collectors" thread was actually started for me by Chaosmint.

I am looking for a SE/30 in box or a SE/30 box on its own. I am also looking for a Color Classic II in box.

I am currently one of the largest private collectors of Apple equipment globally, and I am looking at rounding out a few items before I delve into preparing all of my gear for public display.

If you have any queries or items you think I would be interested in, or you are looking for something special yourself, drop us a line..

2. jkg4 macrumors newbie

jkg4

Do you have a website with an inventory of your collection? Other than the SE/30 box and Color Classic II, what else are you looking for? What do you have that you're willing to part with?

3. digitalrampage thread starter macrumors regular

Since posting I have purchased a SE/30 in the box. The colour Classic II, Colour Monitor 100, Twiggy Drives and Apple Not Matrix printer are what I'm currently seeking. When it comes to stuff willing to part with, it really depends on what you are looking for and the price. I have duplicated of some of the collection that is for sure.