The coolest printer?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by dreamlife789, Jun 6, 2013.

1. dreamlife789 macrumors member

I'm looking for the coolest-looking and functioning wireless printer/scanner for my new iMac.

2. takeshi74 macrumors 601

You'll have to clarify what you mean by "coolest" (provide examples of what you consider "cool" and "uncool") as well as "functioning". Those words mean nothing without qualification since they're so subjective. What features are you after? What's your budget?

3. TheRealPorkchop macrumors regular

TheRealPorkchop

How about one that matches or looks like something made by Apple? That would be cool.

4. brand macrumors 601

brand

Since when do printers look cool? Does a printer that looks cool print better than one that does not look cool? Shouldn't one want the best printer available for their price point rather than caring about petty things like how cool it looks?

5. TheRealPorkchop macrumors regular

TheRealPorkchop

Nah. People should want what they want and get help when asked for it, if anyone has any useful information to input on the subject that is.

I'd suggest a Canon. That's what I've got and it looks somewhat a match to my other Mac/Apple stuff. Sadly it doesn't have wireless but it was a 35 buck printer that has surpassed several Crapmark printers, HP and even some Dell printers. Which basically I think are all 3 the same printer just rebadged.

6. TheRealPorkchop macrumors regular

TheRealPorkchop

This thread got me looking at Apple's website for a new printer cause I want a wireless one. Look at the Epson printers, then look anywhere else for the same printer. The 130 buck printer can be bought at Walmart for about 90 bucks right now. It doesn't match the Mac theme very well but it's a nice looking printer, wireless and all-in-one.

7. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

Totally agree.

What makes the printer cool is who owns it. And since I'm astoundingly cool, my Epson Stylus NX 530 is clearly the coolest printer around!:cool:

The coolest printer!!??:eek:

You must be kidding...

8. Dark Dragoon macrumors 6502a

Dark Dragoon

Not wireless and I don't think it's in production any more, but the Samsung SCX-4500 looks pretty nice.

9. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Hp envy printers are the best looking on the market IMHO

10. SandboxGeneral Moderator

SandboxGeneral

Staff Member

The "coolest printer," seriously?

I guess my primary printer is the one I use at work; a Ricoh 2852. Will this help me with the ladies?

Attached Files:

11. DisplacedMic macrumors 65816

dude...seriously?

12. ScottishCaptain macrumors 6502a

Maybe he wants a Thunderbolt printer! That would be cool. You could spool stuff to the printer memory so fast! Then wait 20 minutes for the engine to actually crank out the pages.

-SC

13. IGregory macrumors 6502a

IGregory

14. YooperHunter macrumors newbie

Funny how everyone goes on and on about how elegant apple products look and then when someone wants a printer to match the looks then they are belittled. :rolleyes:

15. Jazwire macrumors 6502a

Jazwire