The Day is Coming..iPad 2 at my hands

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Daforce, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Daforce macrumors newbie

Sorry in advance for posting a thread that most of you don't even care but some or many will understand me just saying "i just want to share the moment"..i must say that since they announced the iPad 1 i didnt get the point of it right away..i wanted one but if i asked myself "why" i couldnt answer..as the months came by i found the aswer and i just knew i wanted it..so bad..the only issue was money..so almost after 2 years of waiting i am getting my iPad 2 on Friday..Of course pics/tweets and everything will be app and i hope for some good discussions on starter app(though i have already downloaded over 200 apps the past months) and some tips and tricks i dont know off...thanks

cheers,
    Daforce:apple:

2. njvan macrumors member

Welcome to the club, Daforce! I've used my iPad (1st gen) daily from when I got it. Like so many others have said, it is my favourite computing device. There's often times I find myself using it at my desk in front of my iMac for emails and web browsing!

3. Daforce thread starter macrumors newbie

hahah i can definately see myself doing that! :cool:

4. miamialley macrumors 68030

miamialley

I was the same way with the iPad 1. I didn't get how or why I would want to use it. I got an iPad 2 and now my MBP is a big paperweight most of the time.

5. LanEvo macrumors 6502

I'm doing that right now in front of my laptop, when I hear my email ding I go straight for this iPad, saves me the time of opening the laptops browser. Even now I'm On here more often than the laptop.

6. Daforce thread starter macrumors newbie

I see that you have a Playbook aswell...can you tell both your experiences in this and in the iPad..do you experience much difference?

7. Daforce thread starter macrumors newbie