the Dead Zone is .99

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by LucasLand, Mar 15, 2008.

1. LucasLand macrumors 6502a

LucasLand

Stephen King.

Christopher Walken.

.99 sounds like a deal to me.

2. Tom Sawyer macrumors 6502a

Tom Sawyer

Great flick... one of my fav SK movies...

.99, what a deal. :)

3. MikieMikie macrumors 6502a

I rented this movie on the Thursday it was the .99 special. I then went about doing other things. My wife and I had time Saturday afternoon to watch it, so we did.

We were both pleasantly surprised by the quality of the presentation, and the movie itself was a excellent. It was the first ITMS rental film we watched, and if this is the quality we can expect, we will be paying the full price for some future rentals on the store.

I highly recommend this one -- it's a good way to try out the rental service ($.99 is an easy way to dip one's toe in the water) and it's a good film.

4. roland.g macrumors 603

roland.g

Bummer, I forgot to check for the weekend special this weekend and I would have liked to see that one again. Been a long time.

5. oursfan macrumors member

Where does Apple advertise the .99 rental special? I have not really gotten into the rentals yet, but would love to start checking out the specials.

6. McGiord, Mar 17, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2011

McGiord macrumors 601

McGiord

If you rent it on the weekend, are you still able to start watching it within 30 days?
    ________
    volcano classic

7. MikieMikie macrumors 6502a

I found the movie on the top row, farthest right. There was some (smallish) lettering on it that indicated it was a .99 special.

Once you rent it, the 30 day countdown begins, so you can wait a week or two to start watching it. We are still waiting to watch Changing Lanes, a .99 special from a few weeks back.

8. mugwump macrumors regular