The definitive macbook skins thread

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by chunkdude, Nov 8, 2007.

1. chunkdude macrumors newbie

so i just ordered up a macbook and im looking to customize the colour scheme a bit (i ordered a white macbook)

i have searched the forums and found some outdated threads on various places to get skins from, and im looking for feedback on people who have ordered from macstyles.com or people who bought the moshi palmguard

one thing i really like from macstyles is this (the one on the right):

[​IMG]

i would like the full coverage, but im not sure on the quality from macstyles. whereas the moshi ones seem to be well received and are high quality, but dont provide coverage all the way around the keyboard.

anyways feedback on either, or suggestions would be great

for the front of the macbook id want something either black or black and red, that leaves the apple exposed. thanks for bearing with me on this one

2. portuglish08 macrumors member

I am currently in college right now, and had mine sent to my house. It just arrived today. I got the full one. I know my friend has one and he loves it; thats what helped me in my decision. I got a mariner blue one with the design shatter. I can't wait to put it on here! Just gotta wait a week! :D

3. 186123 Guest

I got a macstyles, autumn orange with the "fire" design, and I love it! The quality is great, the colors are vibrant, and it is SHINY! So I would definitely recommend it.

4. unixfool macrumors 6502a

Just got mine yesterday.

Pics are here but I'll post sample images:

[​IMG]

Another...

[​IMG]

If you notice the apple on the lid, I put the macstyle on upside down :( ... I'll buy another and redo it but regardless, it looks freaking cool as hell.

The one on the left is my wife's. She saw mine and drooled all over it! LOLZ!

5. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod