Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

circatee

Contributor
Original poster
Nov 30, 2014
Is anyone still playing The Division (single player, or random assistance online)?
If I don't find another decent game to try soon, I might simply restart The Division, on Xbox One.

circatee

Contributor
Original poster
Nov 30, 2014
I just saw online that in Oct 2016, there was a 1.4 update. Tomorrow I'll power it up, on my Xbox One, and see how I do. That update better be free! I won't be impressed at all, if it isn't...

krazirob

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2016
Baltimore
that game was so broken from the get go!!.......if the game itself wasnt broken the people you ran into were breaking it!!........worse game for hacks and glitches ever for a console IMO

circatee

Contributor
Original poster
Nov 30, 2014
that game was so broken from the get go!!.......if the game itself wasnt broken the people you ran into were breaking it!!........worse game for hacks and glitches ever for a console IMO

Hmm, worse than Mafia III? Don't think so. But, I digress...

circatee

Contributor
Original poster
Nov 30, 2014
New patch installed. Took me a minute to get used to the various keys again.
But, I still can't beat any of the Incursions. I guess I need a better weapon, versus my Vector 45. I'm yet to kill on level 31 bad guy from an Incursion.

circatee

Contributor
Original poster
Nov 30, 2014
Has anyone completed an Incursion with just one person? I can't complete any of them. I can hardly kill one bad guy...

circatee

Contributor
Original poster
Nov 30, 2014
After watching a few videos today on better gun action and the 'best' weapon to use in The Division, I realised that one is expected to learn a lot about weapons and mods!

I just want to shoot stuff :(

tshrimp

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2012
After watching a few videos today on better gun action and the 'best' weapon to use in The Division, I realised that one is expected to learn a lot about weapons and mods!

I just want to shoot stuff :(

I wish I could help, but I am still level 8 :). I just purchased this a few days ago at a great price. So, I started with patch 1.4, so this might be why I am enjoying the game so much. It started off hard, but after leveling, and learning the gun upgrades it has evened out a lot. But then again...I am level 8, so still new to the game. I do find that the RPG elements seem to be important for success.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.