The Division

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by ivanwi11iams, Nov 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ivanwi11iams Contributor

ivanwi11iams

Is anyone still playing The Division (single player, or random assistance online)?
    If I don't find another decent game to try soon, I might simply restart The Division, on Xbox One.

2. ivanwi11iams thread starter Contributor

ivanwi11iams

I just saw online that in Oct 2016, there was a 1.4 update. Tomorrow I'll power it up, on my Xbox One, and see how I do. That update better be free! I won't be impressed at all, if it isn't...

3. krazirob macrumors member

krazirob

that game was so broken from the get go!!.......if the game itself wasnt broken the people you ran into were breaking it!!........worse game for hacks and glitches ever for a console IMO

4. ivanwi11iams thread starter Contributor

ivanwi11iams

Hmm, worse than Mafia III? Don't think so. But, I digress...

5. ivanwi11iams thread starter Contributor

ivanwi11iams

New patch installed. Took me a minute to get used to the various keys again.
    But, I still can't beat any of the Incursions. I guess I need a better weapon, versus my Vector 45. I'm yet to kill on level 31 bad guy from an Incursion.

6. ivanwi11iams thread starter Contributor

ivanwi11iams

Has anyone completed an Incursion with just one person? I can't complete any of them. I can hardly kill one bad guy...

7. ivanwi11iams thread starter Contributor

ivanwi11iams

After watching a few videos today on better gun action and the 'best' weapon to use in The Division, I realised that one is expected to learn a lot about weapons and mods!

I just want to shoot stuff :(

8. tshrimp macrumors 6502

tshrimp

I wish I could help, but I am still level 8 :). I just purchased this a few days ago at a great price. So, I started with patch 1.4, so this might be why I am enjoying the game so much. It started off hard, but after leveling, and learning the gun upgrades it has evened out a lot. But then again...I am level 8, so still new to the game. I do find that the RPG elements seem to be important for success.