The Dock in Mountain Lion

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Airnova, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Airnova macrumors member

The Dock in Mountain Lion which includes Stacks, is now missing from my Dock I think I may have inadvertently deleted it when I was playing with my new iMac. I would like to have this feature back, please help. I'm a recent convert from PC and still learning to adapt.

Also, how do I make the Bar in the top right with "Safari" "File" "Edit" "View" "History"...... to be in view all the time. It now only appears when I move my cursor all the way to the top. thanks in advance to all who are so helpful out there.

Dave

2. wessew macrumors member

1) Go Into System Preferences and then into Dock and make sure you have not selected automatically hide dock. Selecting this option sends the dock into hiding unless you hover over its location. If this does not work, re-start Mac.
    2) When you have Safari selected, hit ESC key. This will bring it out of full screen mode. Full screen mode is engaged by hitting the double arrows in the upper right hand corner. Once engaged you can exit by hitting ESC or by going to that corner and clicking the double arrows.