Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
Jeffrey Hoffelder, 18, of Tolland, a passenger in the Jeep, was charged with criminal trespass, criminal mischief, interfering with police and throwing objects at a moving vehicle.
At least they weren't charged with assault with a devil's-food weapon.

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
I doughnut know the complete story, but I'd say the case has a lot of holes.

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Aug 1, 2004
The City of Culture, Englandshire
The Courant said:
Jeffrey Hoffelder, 18, of Tolland, a passenger in the Jeep, was charged with criminal trespass, criminal mischief, interfering with police and throwing objects at a moving vehicle. His bail was set at $1,500.
Sounds like he's got himself in a jam there. That bail certainly is a lot of dough...

FleurDuMal

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2006
London Town
Fried foods are a real threat to security in America aren't they. First of all a pretzel tried to kill your president, then donuts attack your police force.

redAPPLE

macrumors 68030
May 7, 2002
2 Much Infinite Loops
apparently... the evidence mysteriously disappeared...

but thankfully cameras caught the culprit...

bighomer.gif

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
FleurDuMal said:
Fried foods are a real threat to security in America aren't they. First of all a pretzel tried to kill your president, then donuts attack your police force.

I know, it is getting to the point where you can't walk down the street without being attacked by some sort of greasy, artery chocking, life-threatening form of fast food. ;) :D

pknz

macrumors 68020
Mar 22, 2005
NZ
Mmmm Doughnuts. I sure could dow ith some. Throw some this way kids!

OutThere

macrumors 603
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
The reason they got caught was probably because they were laughing too hard to run...

Once I was walking down to the end of a dead end street with my dog. I got to the end and there was a cop car parked lengthwise across the road, with two cops on the other side of the car, facing a way from me. I walked past the car and turned around to see what they were doing.

They had a ginormous box of donuts and were silently stuffing their faces (down at the deserted end of this quiet little dead end street). I giggled. They gave me a death stare. :D

Seeing as this was Connecticut State Troop C, maybe I should do it to the local cops here....Connecticut State Troop B. They'd probably go into lock down...attacks from all sides! :D

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
OutThere said:
Once I was walking down to the end of a dead end street with my dog. I got to the end and there was a cop car parked lengthwise across the road, with two cops on the other side of the car, facing a way from me. I walked past the car and turned around to see what they were doing.

They had a ginormous box of donuts and were silently stuffing their faces (down at the deserted end of this quiet little dead end street). I giggled. They gave me a death stare. :D

That it is pretty funny OutThere. Thanks for the laugh. :D

m-dogg

macrumors 65816
Mar 15, 2004
Connecticut
It's times like this I am truly proud to be a lifelong resident of Connecticut. Yeah Tolland!

Reminds me of a friend from college that used to throw fried chicken at tourists in his town when he was in high school.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.