the drama of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cbarnes3121, Sep 27, 2014.

1. cbarnes3121 macrumors newbie

with every apple release you get the chatter of should i or shouldn't i and all the questions regarding cell phone purchases. apple has recently with the phone 5s given consumers a option 5s or 5c and even choices of colors. now with the 6 you have 2 screen size choices b/c everybody was bitching that bigger was better and wanted a bigger screen so apple cranked it up on ya you get bigger and super sized. now everybody bitching about the 5.5 its too big due you helfas thats why you have 2 sizes or even u you can stay with the 5s if the 's are too big. all this debate and **** talking over a phone is so unnecessary. i got the 5.5 and love it there is nothing nobody on here or there can say to change my mind about my purchase its what i want.im short and i have no problem with the screen it fits in my front shirt pocket i never put any cell phone in my back pocket no way. but hopefully people will decide on what works best for them and not make so much drama about a simple purchase.

2. HiRez macrumors 603

HiRez

Anyone who gets the Plus and finds it too big I have little sympathy for because...duh. But I do think some people who prefer a smaller phone have a legitimate gripe that there is no new replacement under 4.7", which is still on the largish side.

Wish Apple had gone with 4.5" and 5.2" instead but I really think they were thinking "We are not going to go through this 'Apple phones are so puny compared tot he competition' thing again" so they just erred on the large side.