Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nando2323

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 15, 2007
I'm sure this most likely has been said. But man this app Elements is very, very impressive indeed. If you want to wow any doubters on the power of the iPad, Elements is hands down the winner IMO. I'm not sure if this app was available for the keynote, but they should of shown it then, it would of really wowed the crowd. This is by far the most visually stunning app I've seen. Huge Kudos to the developers of this app, bravo.

timeslip

macrumors member
May 20, 2007
I bought it to support the developers / publishers for being the first with a educational app that takes advantage of the iPAD.

The only bad thing is that the program is buggy as hell and crashes almost every time I try it.

firteen888

macrumors regular
Sep 2, 2008
I heard great things about this app, but I just can't see spending $15 on an app I have no use for. I wish I needed/wanted to know about the elements just so I could download it lol.

nando2323

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 15, 2007
I bought it to support the developers / publishers for being the first with a educational app that takes advantage of the iPAD.

The only bad thing is that the program is buggy as hell and crashes almost every time I try it.

Yeah it's crashed a few times but i've gone using it for 30 minutes or more without crashing. At least it's right back where it crashed if it does crash :)

UCF Sam

macrumors regular
Mar 4, 2010
I want it, but as others have said, $15 is too much for an app that I will likely not be using on a regular basis. Hope it goes on sale someday, I'd be much more likely to buy it for $5-$7.

NeuralControl

macrumors 6502a
Dec 3, 2009
I don't have an iPad yet, but my inner chemistry geek is loving this app from the videos I have seen. If the developers drop the price I will definitely be purchasing it when I get an iPad.

NeuralControl

macrumors 6502a
Dec 3, 2009
It'd be nice of the developers saw some of the feedback given in this forum and adjust the price accordingly. However, sale volume will be critical factor in their decision.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.