The ememy music video and the apple logo

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by danielforman, Nov 30, 2007.

1. danielforman macrumors regular

I was watching one of the Music Channels last night on Sky and The Ememy -We'll Live and Die in these towns came on. As I was watching it I thought I saw the Apple Logo appear in the video for about a second. So I had a closer look at the video today and low and behold you can see the Apple logo reflecting in the car's window as they are driving through a town/city.

I attached a still of the video where the apple logo appears.

Random bit of info but after watching it made me think of Apple. Subliminal advertising even if it is not done on purpose :D

Attached Files:

2. imac/cheese macrumors 6502a

I don't think that is the apple logo. The thing that looks like the leaf is going from lower right to upper left, just as it would on the logo, but in a reflection it would be backwards.

3. xodonniedarko macrumors 6502

xodonniedarko

That is quite scary. I doubt it's a real logo, but it sure looks like one to those whom have a trained eye!!!

4. danielforman thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah your right about the reflection being the wrong way round imac/cheese. It just looks so much like the apple logo though even though from the still i took that the best you really see it.

5. Lau Guest

I saw a large-afroed seventies dancer, myself. ;)

attachment.jpeg

6. cube macrumors G5

The frame could be reversed as it happens many times, so no problem with the reflection.

7. mcarnes macrumors 68000

mcarnes

I saw that too! Note the erection down south.