The end of Friday Night Lights

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by The.316, Feb 10, 2011.

1. The.316 macrumors 65816

The.316

Anyone else watch Friday Night Lights? I think it has been one of the best TV series I have ever watched. What I like best about it is that it was a real TV show, and you can feel that. The actors were pure, and I personally enjoyed all five seasons of it. Of course all great things must come to an end, but it just sucked that last night was the last episode. Whether it got tens of millions of viewers or a fraction of that is irrelevant, it should be considered one of the best TV series in a long time.

2. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

I never really got into it, but I did see parts of episodes from time to time. Might not have been for me, but it sure looked like a quality show...quite a bit above a lot of the dreck on TV.

Also in its favor was the fact that it was an actual drama show that didn't have Law and Order or CSI in its title. :D

I know what you're feeling, though. I hate to see a really good series end.

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

It was a good show but it was hardly the best TV I've ever watched. It was nice that it wasn't a reality show though. They're dominating these days. All shows eventually have to end. Well except Law and Order apparently. :cool: