Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ouimetnick

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Aug 28, 2008
Beverly, Massachusetts
I sent it to them moments ago.
http://www.apple.com/feedback
Hello. I would love for the new iPod touch to contain the following, 3.0 Megapixel camera like the iPhone with video recording, editing, and sharing, auto focus and tap to focus. I would also love to see more RAM. The iPhone 3GS has 256 MB, upgrade the 128 MB to 256 MB in the touch. Also give the touch the faster processor that the 3GS has. It runs at 412 MHZ right now. Boost it up to 600 MHZ like the 3GS Give us better battery life Give us a built in Mic Lastly give us a better speaker. I can bearly hear it. the volume is very low compared to the iPhone 2G and 3G. Also keep the same price points and same storege models.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Well, it's a mono speaker and if all that separates the iPhone from the iPod Touch is a phone itself then I wonder if that will affect overall sales. I'm starting to think it would not though I've been found to say that it would cannibalize their portable device line.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.