the folder animation effect

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by CLS7, Jul 13, 2016.

1. CLS7 macrumors newbie

I do not like the new folder animation effect in iOS 10.

I mean, when I press on a folder it open up and the background will be blurred. When I then press in side of the folder to go back to the home screen it goes back from blurred to sharp background. This animation effect make me sick! I hope Apple will bring back the old animation effect.

2. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

I don't remember there is anything new. This animation exists in iOS 9 for a while and Apple does not change it.

3. CLS7 thread starter macrumors newbie

In iOS 9 when open a folder, the background was sharp and has a "zoom in" effect. Now in iOS 10 the background is total blurred when a folder is open.

4. LordQ Suspended

LordQ

5. ZEEN0j macrumors 6502a

I also like the iOS 9 folder more. The iOS 10 version looks like non finished iOS 9 version. It felt natural the way it swooped in to the folders screen position. Granted I haven't used iOS 10.

6. TurboPGT! Suspended

People said the same thing about the folder animation in iOS 7 thru 9, which zoomed in the entire interface.
    Its like a new pair of glasses with slightly newer prescription, it just takes getting used to. I'm very susceptible to these kinds of changes when it comes to motion sickness, and I felt the change immediately. But I've already adjusted to it. And frankly its less overall motion, and I like it better.