Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macOSX-tastic

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 9, 2005
At the Airport. UK
has anyone else seen that "forgotten iBook" on the top floor of the apple store regent street? next to the upstairs pay counter, near the hard drives? it has an iSight on and is opposite a 12" powerbook.

on my most recent visit i noticed this mac was in quite a state of disrepair. it was dirty, worn, worked really slowly and had loads of junk downloaded onto the desktop.....it was a real state.

it just occured to me to ponder the question of how often apple stores replace their products. this one had looked like it had been there since the grand opening (i went on the saturday).

has anyone else noticed this in any of the stores?

also, with regards to regent street: what gives with that development on the upper floor? the entire balcony area is sealed off!

S

Josias

macrumors 68000
Mar 10, 2006
In my Apple store they have a iMac G5 (17" 1.6 GHz, first rev.) mounted to the wall with a VESA thingy. Otherwise antthing else is uptodate, 'cept the 17" MBP, which hopefully will arrive soon!:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.