The Glee thread #Gleek

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by iCantwait, Sep 16, 2009.

1. iCantwait macrumors 65816

iCantwait

So, Glee eh?

So lame, but the humour is so dark.

Funny stuff, not sure if the subjects are touching on the taboo in the US but in Australia its all okay!

Whatyathink?

2. barr08 macrumors 65816

barr08

What kind of taboo subjects do they cover? I am interested because this show sort of seems like just another fleeting TV show feeding off of High School Musical's success. However, if they find a way to make it a little edgy and interesting, it might be worth watching.

Are the topics like High School bullying, homosexuality, teen angst, etc? Or something new?

3. iCantwait thread starter macrumors 65816

iCantwait

yeah, pretty much, but with one liners that just keep you wanting more

4. ethical macrumors 68000

It looks like it should be a very cheesy movie.... although it also looks quite funny. I'm not sure where it could go though, after they make the kids good and they win some super awesome tournament. They extended trailer on youtube is quite entertaining though!

5. iCantwait thread starter macrumors 65816

iCantwait

anyone know how the 3rd episode finish? the one i torrented cut off at Mr.S saying "from the to[p]........." was there a song or just role credits?

6. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

It's a good show, but it still needs to find it's focus. I LOVE Nip/Tuck, but this isn't quite living up to that, yet. It certainly has potential.