The Great "Third Party Band/Strap" Thread

drewaz

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2012
Phoenix
any of you have this band?

ordered one a few weeks ago but just put it on the watch today. It feels great but have no idea how it will hold up. the price has gone up $2 since early December.

Akrapovic

macrumors 6502a
Aug 29, 2018
Scotland
I wear my watch when sleeping (use silent vibration alarm to wake me up). The unofficial sport bands gave me bad rashes when wearing for that length of time. The soft sport loops did not.

Akrapovic

macrumors 6502a
Aug 29, 2018
Scotland
New AliExpress arrivals. These got lost and had to be reposted so are months late.

I really like the 2 tone ones. I know some don’t, but I do. Desert Sand (far right) is kinda cool. Pink Berry (center) is awesome. I’m not a big fan of Lava Glow (second from the right). I feel like the colour is lost and overwhelmed by the grey. The right 3 are reflective.

Alaskan Blue is cool (second from left). I like the yellow sides. Khaki is alright. (Far left)

Attachments

Reactions: PugMaster and twanj

ericg301

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2010
New AliExpress arrivals. These got lost and had to be reposted so are months late.

I really like the 2 tone ones. I know some don’t, but I do. Desert Sand (far right) is kinda cool. Pink Berry (center) is awesome. I’m not a big fan of Lava Glow (second from the right). I feel like the colour is lost and overwhelmed by the grey. The right 3 are reflective.

Alaskan Blue is cool (second from left). I like the yellow sides. Khaki is alright. (Far left)
can you post what seller?

ondert

macrumors 6502
Aug 11, 2017
Italy
Can you suggest me any watch band/strap that matches well with leather forest green iPhone case other than Apple leather loop?

I’ve already got midnight blue leather loop that I use with cape cod blue leather iPhone case.