The grossest use of cube.... ever

abhishekit

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 6, 2003
akron , ohio
Found this today. Apparently there is an ancient oriental art of animal bonsai. Check out this website ....
Now, who could be that sick, as to give that as a toy to a baby?!! :confused:

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
that is not only animal cruelty to me, but its terrible and sickening that people could do such a thing to another living creature

disturbing :(

livingfortoday

macrumors 68030
Nov 17, 2004
The Msp
abhishekit said:
Found this today. Apparently there is an ancient oriental art of animal bonsai. Check out this website ....
Now, who could be that sick, as to give that as a toy to a baby?!! :confused:
That's fake. It's been around for a while, don't worry about it, it's not real. Yeah, freaked me out when I first saw it too.

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
That's just some sick joke...
I can't bring myself to believe it, especially after reading the 'letters' page.

If real, it would have caused a greater scandal by now.

Edit: Late posting, now see the links above... guessed as much.

redeye be

macrumors 65816
Jan 27, 2005
BXL
A few years ago i was sent the link to an even 'better' bonsai kitten site. Kittens where placed in rabbit shaped glass containers.
My first thoughts where like most of yours. I wonder how much orders these guys would be able to generate.

pulsewidth947

macrumors 65816
Jan 25, 2005
What speed do you reckon it is ? i tried this with a hamster and the speed boost was negligable over the original G4..

:D

Makosuke

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2001
The Cool Part of CA, USA
There are actually that many people that can't figure out this is a joke with more than a glance?

I agree that it's a horrible abuse of a Cube, but it's pretty obvious that anything of the sort wouldn't actually work even if some sicko were to try it--the cat would be dead in a matter of hours. Besides, anything that combines the words "superglue" and "anus" is clearly a joke.

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
Bonsai Kitty. Haha. Wouldn't you start off with a kitty first and not a full-grown cat? At least the kitten can grow into the cube and if the kitty don't fit, you could break it's bones and let it heal in the new shape. Of course, you'd have to get a feeding/fecal tube inserted at the respective ends.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.