The hacking sub forums

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by fluidedge, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fluidedge macrumors 65816

fluidedge

Isn't it a little hypocritical to clamp down on anyone mentioning the words HACKINTOSH yet openly allow discussion on hacking the iPhone and iPod Touch (which breaks the Apple License Agreements)

I personally think those two sub forums should be closed down now that the iPod Touch has the extra features like Mail and Maps avaliable (albeit at a small cost) and the SDK will start producing applications you can legally install (many for free)

What is the need to 'hack' the iPhone and Touch anymore now these major updates will offer everything you need?

2. Luis macrumors 65816

Luis

Do ANYONE ever think there are people who want to use the iPhone outside of the US (excluding UK, Germany, etc)?!:mad: There's a world outside you know.

3. fluidedge thread starter macrumors 65816

fluidedge

maybe so - but you'll just have to wait like the rest of the world.

"I WANT" doesn't justify it.

4. Luis macrumors 65816

Luis

We'll never get the iPhone legally over here, that's for sure. And just so you know, it is perfectly legal to unlock your phone, as long as you don't profit from it. So the forums are in order, at least for unlocking.

Don't like it? Don't read it.

5. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

Been asked and answered before for that reason I'm going to close this thread and any comments should be directed at the linked thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.