The Happy MBP thread

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by /user/me, Mar 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /user/me macrumors 6502

So i've been noticing a lot of hate goin on with people and their Apple orders getting messed up, broken, or what have you, and I just thought that we needed a thread where we can share our good stories about Apple/MPB orders.

I'll start. I ordered my 15" and got it exactly when Apple said it would get here. There was no damage during shipment, so the computer is intact. I haven't had overheating problems at all, and I completely love it. I also have no intention on returning it.

2. iZero, Mar 10, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2011

iZero macrumors regular

Yeah, sadly at these times with new releases and stuff, people only usually post when they have a complaint. Not bad of course, they just want their item to work/arrive like it should :) But it sometimes seems unfair/biased to a possible new customer when you look and see nothing but complaints. The reality is the vast majority got perfect machines, so they don't make any noise about it. Sadly, with any electronic, there will be some that are delivered dead, or with serious issues.

Mine too arrived just as it should! It came a day early, as is pretty typical of Apple/FedEx, the external brown box had some scuffs an scratches, but the Apple box inside of that box and it's cushioning, was pristine and didn't have so much as a scratch on it. (also typical of ordering from Apple, protecting the box within a box, lol :) ) The computer inside that little white box is a thing of beauty :p It is in perfect working order, doesn't seem to have any thermal paste issues, or anything else. In fact it's barely gotten to "warm" on the lap gauge :) it won't be going anywhere!

3. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

The trolls will hate this thread ...

seriously though ... congrats on your new MBPs ... enjoy them :cool:

4. kainjow Moderator emeritus

kainjow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.