The Hit List's Future

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by tkermit, May 1, 2010.

1. tkermit macrumors 68040

tkermit

Did The Hit List go straight from beta to abandon-ware ? Kind of feels like it. I enjoy the program a lot and have been using it for more than a year, but I'd feel better if there was some indication of a final version coming out in the near-future...

Anyone happen to know anything?

[​IMG]

2. MacDonaldsd macrumors 65816

MacDonaldsd

Looks like it, I suppose the only person that can comment on that is the developer.

3. tkermit thread starter macrumors 68040

tkermit

If only he would...

4. tkermit thread starter macrumors 68040

tkermit

I can't believe it. The final version is OUT NOW ! That's right, it's finally been released! :D

Everybody go and get it, directly from the developer's site or from the App Store!!

5. reubs macrumors 68000

This is a really great looking app, IMO. I guess with one guy developing something like this it would take some time. Things from CulturedCode has a whole staff, and OmniFocus has there whole staff, also. THL, though, seems to be just this one guy working on it, and it takes a ton of effort to make something look like this one does. I'm not sure I'm ready to switch from Things over to it, but if the iOS app is intuitive and development continues well this could be something to watch out for.