Votes: 9 12.0%

• Total voters

Sharewaredemon

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2004
Cape Breton Island
efoto said:
Nope, but is it ever?

Who the hell IS Roger? Obviously an Apple Store employee, but what gives? :confused:
efoto! long time no see!

I saw that thread last night max_altitude.

I love watching a MacRumors inside joke start and develop as it happens.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
max_altitude said:
Regardless of hotness, is this really necessary?
I agree.

Roger, if you're reading this, I hope you don't think we're all scary stalkers. :eek:

BakedBeans

macrumors 68040
May 6, 2004
What's Your Favorite Posish
devilot said:
I agree.

Roger, if you're reading this, I hope you don't think we're all scary stalkers. :eek:
If you notice someone shining a flashlight into your window roger....

thats MR users

*it is UNBELIEVABLE just how far this thing is escalating* - i was only joking when copying what iGary said - and its growing at an alarming rate :)

gekko513

macrumors 603
Oct 16, 2003
devilot said:
I agree.

He can't think it's that bad when he shows up in the other thread and posts yet another picture of himself voluntarily. Link :)

Felldownthewell

macrumors 65816
Feb 10, 2006
Portland
This was bound to happen.

I'm saying no. And its not just because I am a straight guy...if I was a straight girl I'd be more distracted by the macbook than you.

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
I voted '"don't care" because I can't even think of Roger's hotness when I'm so distracted by that mad jew hunk. ;)

And, as a straight guy, I only have time for one online male infatuation at a time. If Roger learns to offer helpful Mac suggestions to newbies, gains a keen sense of humor in his posts, and compares himself to a crustacean of some sort, I might change my mind. Until then, the crab has my vote.

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
Sdashiki said:
is this like a coming out thread for people or what?

alll i see is a bunch of guys, a girl here or there, saying how hot some dood is.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
I think many of us are joking.

However, I think we all agree that, once Roger uses his MB as a laptop for more than a few minutes, he will be hot.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
mkrishnan said:
Don't you hate it when you have that one friend, to whom you have to carefully explain the punchlines of all your jokes?
Shaddup you. :p :eek: Ain't nothin' wrong w/ missing punchlines.

gekko513

macrumors 603
Oct 16, 2003
jsw said:
I think many of us are joking.

However, I think we all agree that, once Roger uses his MB as a laptop for more than a few minutes, he will be hot.
You mean when he uses it like this?

Joking? Me? Never!