Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

appleboyy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 18, 2010
Bit early but it'd be nice to get the talk about what model everyones going for and what their plan to get into the first phase of preorders!

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
There was another similar thread but the Mods closed it as it was too early for such a thread as is this one. Preorders haven't even started yet.

Flow39

macrumors 68000
Sep 7, 2014
The Apple Store
The other one was made like 2-3 weeks ago I'm pretty sure haha.

That aside, I'm planing on getting the 42mm Space Gray Sport with Black band. If iIdon't end up getting that during pre-orders, I will be getting a 42mm Silver Sport with White band and be buying the black band separate.

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
A little early...hahaha

The other one was made like 2-3 weeks ago I'm pretty sure haha.

That aside, I'm planing on getting the 42mm Space Gray Sport with Black band. If iIdon't end up getting that during pre-orders, I will be getting a 42mm Silver Sport with White band and be buying the black band separate.

I don't think the other one was that long ago. Anyway like I said it's pointless having a thread like this until at least Thursday. Besides there was nothing funny about my previous post.

eagleglen

macrumors 65816
Oct 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Bit early but it'd be nice to get the talk about what model everyones going for and what their plan to get into the first phase of preorders!

This is totally premature. By the time the AW pre-orders launch this thread will be buried or to diluted to be of any use. Plus there are numerous other threads discussing what people plan to purchase. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.