Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

funrush

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 22, 2008
14xo3eo.png

Looks cool.

Goona

macrumors 68020
Mar 11, 2009
Apple killed it, I'm finding so many new stuff on their website not mentioned in the keynote, this is the best keynote ever!

FreeState

macrumors 68000
Jun 24, 2004
San Diego, CA
Even better? If you have the Airport Extreme and MobileMe....

http://www.apple.com/airportextreme/features/harddrivesharing.html

Access your drive over the Internet.Say you’re traveling and you need a file on the hard drive connected to your AirPort Extreme back at home. If you’re a MobileMe member using Mac OS X Leopard, no problem.* You can now access all the files on your shared drive over the Internet. Simply register your AirPort Extreme with your MobileMe account, and your drive appears in your Finder sidebar just like any other attached drive. It’s like having your own personal file server wherever you go.

Im so hoping they went there...

JayLenochiniMac

macrumors G5
Nov 7, 2007
New Sanfrakota
Hmm, I don't see it in the App Store.

Same here. I'm not sure what benefit(s) this app will bring, since other apps like Readdledocs/Quickoffice/DocsToGo can access the iDisk (unless it adds new features that the other apps don't have).

Although it might be the only iDisk app that can access iWork '09 docs (which other iDisk viewers have been unable to do).

nachtxeule

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2008

Access your drive over the Internet.Say you’re traveling and you need a file on the hard drive connected to your AirPort Extreme back at home. If you’re a MobileMe member using Mac OS X Leopard, no problem.* You can now access all the files on your shared drive over the Internet. Simply register your AirPort Extreme with your MobileMe account, and your drive appears in your Finder sidebar just like any other attached drive. It’s like having your own personal file server wherever you go.

niiiiiice!!

funrush

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 22, 2008

So… iDisk app, Find my iPhone, access your TM drive over the air. I think MobileMe is finally what it's supposed to be.

Only need more iDisk speed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.