The I'm really pissed off with 02, CW and Apple thread!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by fastbite, Jul 19, 2008.

1. fastbite macrumors 6502a

fastbite

We loyal first adopters of the iPhone in the UK, yes WE that spread the word in the first place, are being screwed big time by the morons at 02, the imbeciles at CW and the tied asses at Apple. WE CAN NOT UPGRADE! There are no phones anywhere but at the Apple stores and we can not upgrade there. And if you want white -- you better paint it yourself.

I say we moan loud, and superglue a DELL sticker in the back of our 1 gen iBloddyPone!

Idiots!, the lot of them.

Let's make this threat as long as the Bible! And feel free to shout as loud as you want.

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

We already have rant threads. Note the plural. Have fun with your Dell sticker.

3. fastbite thread starter macrumors 6502a

fastbite

Go eat an ice lolly. Enjoy.

4. ventmore macrumors 6502

My local CPW had a delivery of handsets on Thursday, and they still had some in yesterday.

5. funkyshaker macrumors regular

I had a great experience with O2, Apple and the new iPhone. As a previous poster said can't you use an existing thread to moan in?

6. dazcox5181 macrumors 6502

agreed. Ok so the pre order situation could have gone better, but everyone knew the first day sales would be insane. Yes I was a little annoyed, but by weds the stock checker was up and I happily walked into O2 bluewater at 2pm and left within 20min, no queue with my upgraded iPhone. Can't fault it.

7. fastbite thread starter macrumors 6502a

fastbite

If you already have the iPhone you wanted, well, come on guys, go write somewhere else. This is for the people like myself that have found incredibly difficult (impossible so far) to upgrade in the UK. I want 16G (and white if possible).
    I don't want to be buying lottery tickets. So for the "I got one!" crowd, go and enjoy it and shut up, grow a mustache and see the point being made.

8. Phil A. Moderator

Phil A.

Staff Member

Do you want some cheese to go with that whine? ;)

9. fastbite thread starter macrumors 6502a

fastbite

Yes please, can you please bring me some Manchego?

10. fastbite thread starter macrumors 6502a

fastbite

And just in case you don't know how Manchego looks like:

Attached Files:

11. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

OP if you're that annoyed, go to apple, start a new contract, then tell O2 you're stopping your old one. they'll convert it into an upgrade. Check with them first.

But as noted there are more established rant threads, with better rants, and tales of woe, frankly.

12. MojoWill macrumors 6502

13. fastbite thread starter macrumors 6502a

fastbite