So I decided to cancel my iMac order (made on Oct. 12th) just a few hours ago in order to wait and see what happens with the PBs. This was a pretty tough thing to do because the iMac was a day away from shipping; furthermore, I was in the same position one week ago after ordering a Powerbook...only to cancel that order after the news of the upgraded iMacs. Yes, that's 2 cancelled orders in a week! This has to be the most frustrating thing in the world, but it I would regret not canceling my iMac order now if something surprising happens to the PBs on Wednesday (assuming anything does). I must say one thing, Apple knows how to screw with consumers who are aware of these events...but I'll be the first to admit that I'm in love with the new iMacs...the same goes for the PBs, which is why I'm in this situation in the first place, I guess. At least I'll be able to make a decision on Wednesday after waiting on the edge of my seat for the past 2 weeks (now where have I heard that before??). When it comes down to it, I still can't decide if I need the portability since I don't know what I'm missing (never owned a laptop before). And if I'm going to buy a pre-Intel Mac, I'd like it to be powerful for itself: the iMac is, the PB isn't and from the looks of the potential upgrades, it may still be lacking after being upgraded. By the way, anyone know what time the Wednesday event in NYC starts at and if it's getting r-t coverage??