Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

INFINiTY00

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 13, 2011
There are some big problems with iMessage service,

If we do group chat or messages, the group will be fixed and not editable, we can't add new members, or delete existing ones. Some people will not be convenient with some groups that other people add them to.

Some users will keep chatting all day, and notifications will keep coming. and this is really annoying. We can't leave the groups, and we can't at least stop the iMessage groups notifications. we have either to stop the whole Messages notifications including the SMS, or accept the fact of the Inconvenience.

I have already sent a complain to apple regarding this, and i hope you do the same to push apple to consider this issue.

Acronym

macrumors 68000
Apr 26, 2008
There are some big problems with iMessage service,

If we do group chat or messages, the group will be fixed and not editable, we can't add new members, or delete existing ones. Some people will not be convenient with some groups that other people add them to.

Some users will keep chatting all day, and notifications will keep coming. and this is really annoying. We can't leave the groups, and we can't at least stop the iMessage groups notifications. we have either to stop the whole Messages notifications including the SMS, or accept the fact of the Inconvenience.

I have already sent a complain to apple regarding this, and i hope you do the same to push apple to consider this issue.

I am sure apple will work out all the major bugs when they come out with the 5.x.x updates remember this is a major release there is bound to be things that they have overlooked.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.