The infamous Jay-z pic on a good Touch (pics)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bluush, Sep 18, 2007.

1. bluush macrumors 6502

Week 37 iPod Touch (16gb), bought on Friday (9/14) from the Pioneer Square store in downtown Portland, OR.

I have literally had zero problems with this thing. No Safari crashes, no music mysteriously stopping while I'm surfing, no negative blacks/dark colors, no nothing. The thing has been awesome since I got it.

These pics are a snapshot of me using my iPod Touch while browing this page using Safari.

I know these pictures aren't too great... I'm very new to photography (just bought a Canon s5) so I'm slowly learning how to get better at taking close-up shots in focus. Anyway, here's the infamous Jay-z pic - showing perfectly on my Touch. It's hard to capture what I see with my eyes through the lens of a camera, but this Jay-z picture (or anything dark) looks better in real life than these pics. These pics are just to give an example of a good touch. As you can see on my pictures, the whites/blues of Safari are brighter than in real life and the dark/blacks (which still show quite well in this picture) are not as dark in real life. It is surprisingly clear - even more so when I zoom in doing the little finger pinch/spread thing. ;)

ps: odd shades that aren't in the original Jay-z cover are due to my slightly visible reflection while leaning over taking these pics.

PPS: CLICK ON THE PIC TO SEE THE ACTUAL SIZE - They are automatically resized on this actual page and look oddly pixelated.

Attached Files:

2. cjmal macrumors 6502

looks good. any way we can see the same thing but from different angles? just curious.

3. bluush thread starter macrumors 6502

Yeah no prob. I'm just going to wait for my gf to get home and I'll have her snap some.. unlike me she can actually work a camera surprisingly well.

4. caMi macrumors regular

All girls are good with cameras.

They take a couple hundred photos a week. :rolleyes:

5. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

Yeah, my screen still has the issue, but it looks fine at about a 10 degree tilt.

I'll exchange it again once good units outnumber the bad ones.