The invisible SHIELD wont be out until the 29th

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by azure247, Sep 10, 2008.

1. azure247 macrumors 6502

Pretty lame because I wanted to get the ipod touch now but I dont want it to get scratched! So I have to wait til October. :(

2. TwinCities Dan macrumors 603

TwinCities Dan

Double Parked out front of the Courthouse
    I wanted a case (none available) but I still bought the touch (2)...

Just be extra careful... ;)

3. azure247 thread starter macrumors 6502

yeah but its damn impossible to keep it scratch-free. My classic that just sat on top of the bed ended up with tiny scratch lines.

4. brsboarder macrumors 6502a

5. NC MacGuy macrumors 603

NC MacGuy

Best Skins Ever isn't even listing a release date so the Invisible Shield is looking pretty good right now, even though it's 3x the price...

6. turtlebud macrumors 6502a

yeah, that's pretty disappointing. i'm like you - i'm afraid to use my touch until I have some protection for the back at least since it's so prone to scratching. I bought the power support crystal film when I got my touch because according to the apple site, it's compatible with the 1st & 2nd generation touch. Let me say that apple is wrong. The front fits okay, but the back doesn't work at all. because of the curved back, the edges can't even stay on, it will pretty easily catch on something and peel off.

tunewear released new cases and film for the ipod touch today, though it only gives "sometime" this month as a release date.

http://www.ipodnn.com/articles/08/09/10/tunewear.for.ipod.touch.2g/

7. azure247 thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks boarder, I went ahead and order the bodyguardz one. I heard it is better too.

8. bobonumber1 macrumors newbie

Thought i'd share this.

Hello,

We will be adding a Skin for the 2G iPod Touch to our lineup in the near future. At this time we do not have an exact availability date but we expect it to be within the next few weeks.

Thank you for your interest. Please let us know if you have any other questions. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Best Regards,

Sherry T.
    www.BestSkinsEver.com

cheers.

9. hogfaninga macrumors 65816

hogfaninga

I have had both and TheBestSkinEver was better IMO. Plus a lot cheaper.