iPad The iPad Air is so perfectly comfortable.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Jacoblee23, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Jacoblee23 macrumors 6502a

I recently got hired on at Verizon Wireless. I had a wifi iPad 4 and I wanted a cellular one because it's more convenient to be connected with work stuff, so I traded in my iPad 4 to the apple store and got me a Verizinn 32gb. I hated holding up my iPad 4 in bed, but this thing is so much more comfortable to hold. Yes, I know the iPad Air 2 will be out I'm a few months, but this is my first big boy job making decent money and I figure the next air will be a minimal upgrade anyway.

2. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

3. MacMandy macrumors 6502

MacMandy

Congratulations! I went from an iPad 4 to an Air, and I really notice the weight difference and slimness. It depends how you use it, but I read in bed and can hold with one hand now :)

4. Mechayoshi macrumors regular

Mechayoshi

I just got my Air. The next one won't tempt me for a while. Great device.

5. ron7624 macrumors 68020

ron7624

Congratulations on your purchase. I agree there is no reason to wait for the upgrade in November because this Air is such a great device.
    I also enjoy my retina Mini, it is the device that goes with me everywhere, but at home, it's the Air that I mostly use. Yes, the Air is very comfortable compared to the older full size iPads.

6. AxoNeuron macrumors 65816

AxoNeuron

I purchased the retina iPad mini back in January, since it uses the same processor and has same display resolution as the iPad Air. It's an amazing little device! I agree, they are so marvelously thin.

7. raccoonboy macrumors 6502a

i just can't figure out why apple would try to make the full size lighter when they are also selling the lighter version of ipad in ipad mini.

If you can hold in one hand lying on your back in bed then there just absolutely no reason for anyone to get the mini or retina mini. Bigger screen is better. If Ipad air were to come out a year early, we wouldn't need an ipad mini?

Thats just me, i dont find myself using the fullsize much these day because im spoiled by using the actual physical button when playing game.