The iPad conspiracy

wodeh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 18, 2007
Norwich
I was studying my keyboard after continuously typing the word 'ipad' for six hours and happened upon a revelation. The name 'ipad' is actually a cleverly encoded message designed to be deciphered by owners of standard qwerty keyboards.

Observe your keyboard. The word ipad consists of 4 letters which can be broken down into pairs of two:

ip

and

ad

These letters are incidentally similarly equidistant from each other and occupy either end of the keyboard. Between these keys are two interesting letters: iop, and asd. O and S respectively when typed in the same order as the right-to-left IP and AD letter pairs.

Below these two letters are two even more significant letters. X, which completes the OS code to represent a familiar operating system: OSX, and L which is a common industry signifier for a "Lite" version of something.

What we have here, folks, is a secrete message hinting at OSX Lite.

iPad OSX Lite.

In order to better illustrate this conspiracy, I submit the following evidential image:

It is, I'm sure you will agree, indisputable and irrefutable evidence that something is afoot in the world of Apple. A foot, a hand, an arm and a leg, in fact... the limbs of an infant 'new world' operating system born from the womb of a game changing technology company.

wodeh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 18, 2007
Norwich
My god! You've found the next clue. If you look above the S and O keys using the same methodology you will find the numbers 2 and 9. The 29th!! And if you look across you will find 03!!! MARCH!!!!

It's the same pattern, reversed!!!!!

!!!!!!

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Holy crap, I thought I was the only one who saw this. wodeh, you da man.

iJohnHenry

macrumors P6
Mar 22, 2008
On tenterhooks
after continuously typing the word 'ipad' for six hours .
Time to put on that tin foil hat!
Turn off your computer...
fixed that for you.
So that will be two suits that do up the back, then?

40 Tall for the OP, I think?

Holy crap, I thought I was the only one who saw this.
And Rodney, yours is a 42 Tall, I believe.

And you dress left, because you are just so full of, well, you. :p

killerrobot

macrumors 68020
Jun 7, 2007
Dude, I'm so freaking out man!!!

Hey does it confirm the end of the world as 23.12.12!?:eek:

EDIT: OMG IT DOES!!!

Using these combos 12, 123, and 23 we can see the date 23.12.12 or 12.23.12, with the keys QWE right below them therefore :Quote World Ends

wodeh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 18, 2007
Norwich
http://www.macrumors.com/2010/02/01/and-tablet-rumors-revived-larger-mac-like-tablet-in-the-works/

I told you. Didn't I tell you! Before this ever hit the news, before the rumour mill started again. I got the key, I got the secret, I got the key to another Mac! This new iPad Pro will run OSX Lite and will be announced either on the 29th March, unless the 3 means 3 months after the initial iPad launches.

Or maybe the L means Leopard. There are hints of touch already in its UI. Clicking and holding a dock icon, for example, how weird is that!?

brooks.curly

macrumors member
May 16, 2009
Missouri
DUDE, this is the first thing that came to my mind when I first heard the name iPad!

Sarcasm aside, that is a fun find. You should probably go outside sometime though...
;)