Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fanboi4life

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 16, 2012
I mean, I understood the past arguments between operating platforms and brands but comparing what seems like two phenomenal PERSONAL choices against each other has me going bananas!

Jebus people...

RyanG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2007
since macrumors foregoes the IQ test to join, this won't change anytime soon.

kirkhuffy

macrumors 6502
Oct 1, 2012
Philadelphia
I don't get it, we are all playing for the same team, just wearing different numbers, so to speak.

It's all preference. The 6plus is a beast of an awesome phone however I prefer a smaller phone so I went with the 4.7".

We get enough **** from android users (I've had two android phones and by far prefer iOS) so why argue among each other?

Izauze

macrumors 6502
Oct 13, 2013
I mean, I understood the past arguments between operating platforms and brands but comparing what seems like two phenomenal PERSONAL choices against each other has me going bananas!

Jebus people...

Sounds like something an iPhone 6 Plus user would say.

wxman2003

Suspended
Apr 12, 2011
picture.php

neonknight

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2014
I figured to go with the 6+ since to me that seemed like the newer phone and if it doesn't work out for me, hey, I'll just exchange/return and get the regular 6. No biggie.

I previously had the HTC One 2013 and felt that screen size was perfect for me, then I adjusted to the HTC One m8 and I figured I'd be able to do the same with the 6+.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.