The iPhone 6 screen is amazing

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lke, Sep 22, 2014.

1. lke macrumors 6502a

The iphone 6 screen is amazing. The rounded edges of the screen and that is so close to the glass looks very nice.

It will be so easy to forgot my iphone 5S because this screen.

Also the keyboard is bigger and it is easier to type.

I have see that black background apps or websites look like in 3D, try the stocks app or go to this all black website to test it: http://www.blackle.com

For all the people that say that the iphone 5S is better and that the size is better you need to take your time and use it, in the end you will love your iphone 6 because the screen is amazing

2. Jman13 macrumors 68000

I agree. I just went to the Apple store to see the 6+next to my 6, and I honestly couldn't tell them apart when they are side by side. Both look incredible. As side note, SwiftKey on my 6 is freaking amazing. I see now why android fans like third party keyboards so much. (of course, those are available on all iOS 8 phones.)

3. lke thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yes, third party keyboards are amazing, what I don't like is the message you receive when you install them, they say that all the information you type can be read by the builder of the keyboard and also that beware to type sensitive information like credit card numbers.

Why Apple let them record everything you type with the 3rd party keyboards, I see here a big security issue.