The iphone is holding back the ipad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by flyguy206, Sep 11, 2010.

1. flyguy206 macrumors 6502a

The more i think about it, when they made the apps unverisal the lack of ipad apps happen. The ipad could not have a cam because apple wanted facetime to be introduced with the iphone so they did not put a cam in the ipad. we have to wait just to get the 4.0 update. The iphone got ibooks netflix and every app that should have been ipad exclusives.

2. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

3. hcho3 macrumors 68030

Ipad exclusive?
    Wth apple would do that? Obviously, that is a good way to run business.

4. flyguy206 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Because it gives people a reason to buy it.

5. diabolic macrumors 68000

I think there are plenty of people buying it. They've already sold more than they were expecting.

6. JodyK macrumors 6502a

JodyK

I am with ya and understand what you mean about the lack of camera On the ipad because of the iphone and universal apps ... You got away from me with saying netflix and others shouldn't be on the iPhone.

7. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

Apple seemingly doesn't want its devices to cannabalize each other. I think they've done it very smart... introduce enough new features with each product over the previous to make them desirable.

At first, it was really surprising to see how crappy the new retina display made the iPad look, but then I played GTA China Town Wars and Angry Birds HD for the iPad, and suddenly the iPad screen looked a lot better again, bright colors and crisp graphics. And I'm sure the next iPad will have features in line with and possibly beyond the iPhone 4. The cycle will continue.

8. kdesign7 macrumors 6502a

its a delicious relationship between the two.. lol I love it.