The iPhone we all want.

abhinav7333

macrumors member
Original poster
May 5, 2012
Now, we all want double battery life, some expanded storage and we hate that new connector. I think everybody should check the bottom link out. I know it bulks up your phone, but I think extended battery is alone by itself is worth it.

http://www.iexpander.com/

VivaLaFisica

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2012
Poorly done commercial.
Strange looking people.
Product executed badly.

Those monies should just be used to buy stock in Apple.

pragmatous

macrumors 65816
May 23, 2012
Some people demand longer battery life but there are other simpler options out there. I don't think iOS has the functionality to see another "Drive". I have my doubts on the microSD actually working. Unless they hack the iOS but I think Apple won't like that very much.

Givmeabrek

macrumors 68040
Apr 20, 2009
NY
Some people demand longer battery life but there are other simpler options out there. I don't think iOS has the functionality to see another "Drive". I have my doubts on the microSD actually working. Unless they hack the iOS but I think Apple won't like that very much.
Agreed, it will never work as shown without hacking the OS. This wil never happen. Not to mention it is butt ugly. :eek:

jeblis

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2012
I like this. Why? Because all the people who keep whining that they want the old connector, bigger battery external storage can now shut up and go buy this if they want.

If only they put NFC, a slide out keyboard and a wider screen in it too.

jlake02

macrumors 68020
Nov 2, 2008
L.A.
I absolutely LOVE the new connector! Can plug in either way, it's sturdy and very thin. Speak for yourself!
I love the Lighting as well. Big fan. I never really liked the 30 pin.

Also, when it comes to memory, my 64gigs is just fine. I personally don't need more.

I'm not against battery cases but I'm usually close enough to my home or car to just plug the phone in for a minute and keep going. They're not for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.