All iPads The "justify you iPad mini purchase/iPad 4 upgrade/neither" thread

Discussion in 'iPad' started by comatose81, Nov 5, 2012.

1. comatose81 macrumors 6502a

In the spirit of election week, let's start a thread where we can all defend our purchase/non-purchase decisions and never change our opinion no matter how wrong we are!

iPad mini purchasers (Obama supporters): tell us how you can justify giving in to the device made to "redistribute the wealth" and allow poor people to afford an iPad.

iPad 3 -> 4 upgrades (Romney supporters): tell us how you can justify your blatant flaunting of money, upgrading so soon and mocking those of us who don't own companies that export jobs to China.

Non-purchasers (Ron Paul supporters): tell us how you can justify ignoring the most important decision of our lifetime and just make snarky comments instead.

In the meantime, New Yorkers will look for their houses in the ocean and fight each other over gasoline, Central Africans will starve, and Greeks will plummet into civil war and anarchy. They don't understand the gravity of DECISION 2012 (part 2 for iPad 3 -> 4 upgraders)!!!

Let the debate begin!

2. StoneJack macrumors 6502a

StoneJack

I have already 3 iPads and want mini! what shoud I do? BTW, I think wifi only is fine since I use my iPhone 4S and its cellular connection as hotspot.

3. comatose81 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Hmm I say sell all iPads and get iPad 4. iPad mini screen sux lolz

4. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

I can't...:) I did get a good price for my 3 though...I guess if I had to justify the purchase of my 4, I'd use the excuse that the spec bump was a lot more than I expected...Which is true after all.

5. DrivinWest macrumors regular

I upgraded from an iPad 1 to an iPad 4 so I'm not sure much justification is required! I'm impressed as hell with the 4, but again that should come as no surprise. I briefly considered the Mini as its quite a nice unit, but opted for the size and screen of the 4 instead.

6. comatose81 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Ah, a non-voter! Clearly the wisest decision, reflected by your logical post filled with sense instead of hyperbole.