The Lappy has been napped! Who took it?

SodaPopMonster

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 13, 2005
Houston, TX
Well, you've read the title. There is a missing laptop in Strong Badia, and we need anyone we can to help weed the people/brooms out. Please post your opinions on the suspects here.

Do you has what it takes?

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
I think you've misunderstood what site you've logged into. Just for clarification, this is an international forum for people wanting information about Apple Macs and related creative and software activities. It isn't, nor has it ever been, your school notice board.

Many thanks for your attention. You may go now.

Xeem

macrumors 6502a
Feb 2, 2005
Minnesota
A tough call. I couldn't help but notice that the ever-awesome and mysterious Pom Pom was nowhere to be seen, although I don't know what motive he'd have.

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
Yes, this really rises to the level of a "current event"

Is this being reported by the Faux News Network yet?

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2006
Well it is a current event as almost everything is but it is not important enough to merit a place in this forum. go elsewhere.

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
®îçhå®? said:
Well it is a current event as almost everything is but it is not important enough to merit a place in this forum. go elsewhere.
So it is a Wasteland World News story ...

Edit: Lets send it to the Political Section, they need something different to talk about.

Xeem

macrumors 6502a
Feb 2, 2005
Minnesota
®îçhå®? said:
Why isn't it important? A good part of the Mac community watches Strong Bad e-mails, and this was important enough for fark.com, so why not this forum?

thedude110

macrumors 68020
Jun 13, 2005
Perhaps Strong Sad has turned a new page in his life, eschewing his passive-aggressive tendencies for a new, full on aggressive, kleptomaniacish Strong Sad.

As we start season four, the bigger question might be "Will Strong Bad finally become a switcher?"

dcv

macrumors G3
May 24, 2005
I think I need to start smoking weird ****; perhaps this thread would make more sense :confused:

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#
SodaPopMonster said:
Well, you've read the title. There is a missing laptop in Strong Badia, and we need anyone we can to help weed the people/brooms out. Please post your opinions on the suspects here.

Do you has what it takes?
Huh? What are you trying to say?

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
I have to admit, I followed the link and watched all the Teen Girl Squad episodes. Then laughed myself silly.

I loves me some bizarre humour :D

telecomm

macrumors 65816
Nov 30, 2003
Rome
Wow, people sure are being hard on the OP. Granted, it's not exactly front page BBC news (or really news at all), but Homestarrunner is a pretty funny site, and since we've got some (good) massive threads concerning plot developments in some popular TV shows, a thread about the current story line of a cartoon website doesn't seem all that out of place.

Anywho, Teen Girl Squad is great, and the games they've got are pretty good too, especially Peasant's Quest.

russed

macrumors 68000
Jan 16, 2004
urm - do i miss something here? is this all a wierd dream? or is the cider i have started drinking that is rotting my brain?