The Last Post.

d0vr

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 24, 2011
This is my last post before the event. I'm going to switch of my internet and try and do some work before I get too wrapped up in checking MacRumors over and over again as I have been for the past couple of hours.

What are you doing before the event, to speed through time or because you have to? Look forward to seeing your replies when the hour is up!

notjustgc

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2009
I'm with you, but only because this last hour drives the forums into a pointless cycle of useless drivel and babbling.

mel0

macrumors newbie
Mar 7, 2012
Sitting at work, just ate a salad. Now trolling these forums. Weeeee.

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
This is my last post before the event. I'm going to switch of my internet and try and do some work before I get too wrapped up in checking MacRumors over and over again as I have been for the past couple of hours.

What are you doing before the event, to speed through time or because you have to? Look forward to seeing your replies when the hour is up!
Yep, good luck with that one!...:D

Last edited:

matthewskyle

macrumors member
Jan 23, 2011
sitting at work with the forums open on one screen, the live stream on another, and VS 2010 open in a tiny corner of my laptop...thankfully my boss is an apple fanatic who recently discovered the greatness that is the iphone.