The Leopard TeeShirt/ Updates

jamestraceur

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 24, 2007
Got it =)
I'm in Singapore, just came home an hour+ after it launched... its 715pm here now... No new macbooks sadly, as multimedia predicted... So I'll be waiting till then november...

But I've got the tee though=)
Its not the one that's shown on the main page (the minimalist one)... as someone has said, its the black one with the leopard X on it...

Excuse the lousy photos, taken off my hp and I was shaking with excitement heh.

Markleshark

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2006
Carlisle, Up Norf!
Got it =)
I'm in Singapore, just came home an hour+ after it launched... its 715pm here now... No new macbooks sadly, as multimedia predicted... So I'll be waiting till then november...

But I've got the tee though=)
Its not the one that's shown on the main page (the minimalist one)... as someone has said, its the black one with the leopard X on it...

Excuse the lousy photos, taken off my hp and I was shaking with excitement heh.
Love it, front looks great.

jamestraceur

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 24, 2007
Had to queue up before it opened, they were giving it out to the first 50...

No need to buy stuff, this guy comes round with a little number card and u just grab the tee shirts as they let you in...

Its just 1 size- Large in this case...

I was there at 520 heh. And I was number 21...

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
Had to queue up before it opened, they were giving it out to the first 50...

No need to buy stuff, this guy comes round with a little number card and u just grab the tee shirts as they let you in...

Its just 1 size- Large in this case...

I was there at 520 heh. And I was number 21...
Thanks for the info. I'm doing the preorder thing (FedEx should be here within the hour if he keeps his normal sked) but I'm practically right next to an Apple Store so maybe I'll see what the line is like and grab one. Should go for $20-30 on eBay if the past is any guide.